Powered By Blogger

Welcome to the Guelph Automotive Detailing Blog

Diamond Detailing is high in demand! With people coming to Guelph from all over Ontario for our detailing services and those coming up from the United States to experience the VIP Emerald Elite Diamond Detailing Package - North America's most expensive and finest auto detailing for luxury and exotic cars our time has become precious. The phones are ringing off the hook, the website is flooded and customers have made repeated requests for a journal of daily experiences I encounter. In effort to meet our customer's demands for more insight we added this Guelph automotive detailing blog. We hope you will find the latest news on the projects and experiences that we encounter to be informative, humorous and addictive.

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Diamond Detailing Expanding

It's official Diamond Detailing is expanding. I am thrilled to announce that Diamond Detailing has purchased a property in Guelph and another in Toronto. This new acquisition will enable Diamond Detailing Automotive Reconditioning Technician to continue in it's successful growth.

The newly obtained Toronto location is a huge undertaking. The 7000sq foot building will be completely renovated over the next year to transform it into our professional detailing school. The Diamond Detailing Automotive Reconditioning Technical School will be the first of it's kind in North America, possibly the world and will cater to automotive detailer's worldwide. As with everything that we do we want it to be the best. This will not be the average detailing school it will be much more. Tuition fees will be very high and the course lengthy. Strict registration requirements into the course must be met before an a student can be enrolled. This detailing course will be more intense than anything offered at traditional detailing classes and will not be for the weak at heart. It is a grueling course designed for students who have professional detailing experience that want to take it to the next level. The estimated duration of the course will be 12 months - yes, that's right twelve month's. Diamond Detailing has negotiation plans on the table with exotic car, marine, aircraft, RV and motorcycle manufacturers, world renowned automotive finishing experts and other Master detailers to add educational value to the course.

Plans for the new Guelph location is another project in the works that will begin later this summer. Plans and location for the Guelph expansion will remain top secret until the project is ready to open but a sneak preview into the project suggests that Diamond Detailing will be taking the Professional Detailing Industry to new heights. No we are not franchising - not even close. We've got something else in mind. The 355 Elmira Rd North Unit 139 location in Guelph where Diamond Detailing Automotive Reconditioning Technician currently resides will remain as the main location - so nothing will change there.

It has been a busy year working at my shop, teaching private detailing courses, being commisioned to perform some work in the US and in addition to that I have been running back and forth to Toronto to meet with realtors, lawyers, contacting the right Government departments, corresponding with everyone we need to make these projects come to life and writing a book but it has been a fantastic experience. The thing I will miss most over the next year will be the inability to fly down to the US to perform classes or detailing because I simply won't have the time. Once the projects are up and running and with careful scheduling I will again be able to accommodate my American clients.

I must say I am lucky to have a wife that is business orientated, talented, willing to stand by, lend a hand and push me out the door to get me where I need to be. I don't think I could have gotten through the past year without her. She has done an extraordinary job calculating, planning and scheduling my time to ensure that the reputation, service and workmanship at Diamond Detailing remain at the top. I can say with confidence that I have no mental reservations about being able to split up my time between the new projects and the main location - Diamond Detailing will not suffer or do without me. The Elmira Rd location is where my heart and soul resides because it is there that I get to do what I really love and talk with my clients.

To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping...

Diamond Detailing Pro Shop