Powered By Blogger

Welcome to the Guelph Automotive Detailing Blog

Diamond Detailing is high in demand! With people coming to Guelph from all over Ontario for our detailing services and those coming up from the United States to experience the VIP Emerald Elite Diamond Detailing Package - North America's most expensive and finest auto detailing for luxury and exotic cars our time has become precious. The phones are ringing off the hook, the website is flooded and customers have made repeated requests for a journal of daily experiences I encounter. In effort to meet our customer's demands for more insight we added this Guelph automotive detailing blog. We hope you will find the latest news on the projects and experiences that we encounter to be informative, humorous and addictive.

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Take the extra mile to bring about a customers smile

Yesterday I had a gentleman bring in his wife's brand new car that he had accidentally spilled a corrosive chemical in. He had taken it to another shop which only added to the problem. When he took it to them, he had a gas can in the back, which they spilled. So on top of them not getting the stain out, he now had gas in his carpet and flammable and toxic vapors in the vehicle.

Everyday is a rewarding experience for me at my shop but is alway nice to see a client who is overjoyed when they see how you have taken the proper steps necessary to return their car back to its original state. When he came to pick-up the car it was like new again, the smell was permanently eliminated, the carpet cleaned and reconditioned. He was ecstatic and said can I kiss you? Of course, me being the kidder that I am said "sure butI'm not so sure how good I will be." He laughed and said "you have no idea just how happy this is going to make my wife she was so mad at me."

It is occasions like this that truly make my day. The joy you receive from knowing you worked hard to provide a quality service is great but the ultimate joy comes when you see what the client gets out of it.

Diamond Detailing Pro Shop